Rainfall Irrigation Priority Sprinkler System Maintenance Plans…
The various things we may include in our plans...
Specifics/inclusions of our Priority Seasonal Service Contracts…
• Your spring start-up visit – This visit is where we open your system, turn on the water supply, pressurize and test all elements of your system,
and repair any damage that may have occurred over the winter months from snow plows/blowers, etc. Some repairs may require us to schedule
a separate service visit.
During this visit we’ll…
• Turn on your sprinkler system, run each zone, and adjust heads as necessary
• Test your system for leaks (major & minor)
• Inspect and program your controller clock, replace the battery, leave the clock off and ready to run unless otherwise instructed.
As weather conditions change, you’ll be responsible for resetting your controller, with the exception of your mid-season inspection
visit when we'll adjust it for you
• Test your rain sensor (if you have one)
• Provide information on other updates/products/maintenance to improve the efficiency & long-term reliability of your sprinkler system.
• Your mid-season inspection visit – Ideal if you’d prefer enjoying your summer leisure time, rather than worrying about adjusting your controller,
or if you won’t be able to readily alert us to issues with your system.
During this visit we'll…
• Adjust your controller (as required) to ensure no over or under-watering
• Confirm all elements of your system are working properly
• Check to make sure your shrubs and/or plant life haven’t grown enough to obstruct your sprinkler spray – and where appropriate
(with your permission) – trim things back a bit to let the water get where it was intended.
• Fall shut-down/winterizing visit – To avoid the risk of freezing, we use a commercial-strength compressor to blow all water from your system
pipes. We’ll send you shut-down schedule letter or email beginning in September (which you’ll need to confirm with us by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail).
During this visit we'll…
• Turn off your controller clock
• Drain all applicable elements of your sprinkler system (including the backflow prevention device), to prevent damage from freezing.
• Our guarantee against damage from freeze on your sprinkler system components – If any components should be damaged as
a result of freezing due to an error or omission your Rainfall technician may have made we’ll be pleased to repair them at no charge to
you as soon as we’ve identified them. (ask for details)
• Reduced labor rates over non-maintenance plan contract customer – Seasonal maintenance plan clients will receive a reduction
on our flat-rate pricing for all service and repair work (call for details).
Important note – Since most residential sprinkler systems draw water from a city/municipal water system, our service contracts don’t contemplate special water source circumstances and/or conditions. Therefore, sprinkler systems which rely on alternate water sources, such as wells, rivers, lakes, ponds, etc. – and the pumps, valves, filters, and any other compenents etc., associated with them – may require special services and charges.
If you have such a system and have questions, please contact us for details.